Made with Moxie: Only twelve hours left until Pattern Parcel #1 is GONE!

March 21, 2014

Only twelve hours left until Pattern Parcel #1 is GONE!

By the time you are reading this post, there will be less than twelve hours left to purchase your own copy of the Perfect Pattern Parcel #1. Never again will you be able to choose your own price (and support charity) for these patterns:

Accordion Bag by Sew Sweetness
Summer Concert Tee by Dixie DIY
Ava Dress & Blouse by Victory Patterns
The Skater Dress by Kitschycoo
Dandelion Dress & Top by Seamster Patterns


If you have totally fluffed up and forgot to get it, and your son was smearing his peanut butter sandwich on the couch that day and your boss made you do work instead of shopping, I totally understand. Go get yourself your copy now before you forget. Don't worry. I'll be here when you get back.
Perfect Pattern Parcel Buy Now

I would very much like to thank these incredibly talented and amazingly awesome group of women. I would like to introduce you to (clockwise from top left) Dixie of Dixie DIY, Kristiann of Victory Patterns, Mari of Seamster Patterns, Sara of Sew Sweetness and Amanda of Kitschy Coo.
”write


If these ladies had not believed in us and taken the leap of faith, Perfect Pattern Parcel would have never happened. Luckily, magic happened and it all came together. The outpouring of support that we have seen for the independent pattern designer over the past two weeks has been...I can't even put a word to it. Awesome. Amazing. Outstanding. Inspiring. Sparkletastic. Did I say Amazing?

Your generosity has also generated well over $2,000 so far for the charity Donorschoose.org. Mind blown. You guys just rock! Your donations will enrich the lives of children whose education is in need. You have just brightened the future! I am so proud.

And then there are these freakin' awesomesauce, totally amazing bloggers....
”write
”write

These ladies' talent and creativity leaves me in awe. Just jaw hanging open, almost going to drool, oh my God, Ethel are you seeing this, kind of awe. Seriously. Every damn day you ladies raised the bar. You thrilled me and excited me. I stomped my feet and clapped my hands and was like, WOW! I can not thank you all enough. I owe you all a round of drinks and if I am ever in your neighborhood, please let me know. We will have a good ole time. Thank you. (bows head)

If you need closer looks at these fabulous blogger's garments for inspiration while you are making your own from the Parcel #1 patterns, you can find them all in our Perfect Pattern Parcel pinterest board. Take some time to wander the halls of their sites. They're a very talented bunch.

One Little Minute | SeamstressErin Designs | One Girl Circus | casa crafty | the quirky peach | Kadiddlehopper | Sew Caroline | Groovybabyandmama | Fishsticks Designs | the Brodrick blog | verypurpleperson | sew a straight line | Adventures in Dressmaking | true bias | Idle Fancy | La Pantigana | Crafterhours | Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts | Max California | YoSaMi | la inglesita | Diary of a Chainstitcher | four square walls | Lauren Dahl | Sewbon | mingo & grace | Dandelion Drift | VeryShannon | Sanae Ishida | buzzmills | Sew Jereli | Figgy's | Froo & Boo | a happy stitch | Disaster in a Dress | Things for Boys | mama says sew | sew Amy sew | Sew Busy Lizzy

Rachael, Danny and I are all so thankful to you ALL!

OH, Make sure you have entered the HUGE giveaway too! (Did you sign up for the PPP Newsletter? Because, you know, Perfect Pattern Parcel #2 is coming SOON, and you'll be the first to know!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Also, happy birthday, Danny! I love you more than hot sauce.