Made with Moxie: Bazongas, boobies, fun bags, hooters, jugs, mamaries, sweater puppies, tatas, the twins

December 29, 2012

Bazongas, boobies, fun bags, hooters, jugs, mamaries, sweater puppies, tatas, the twins

Last Monday I had breast reduction surgery. Since then I have had a good number of people tell me that is was something they were thinking about, or just had questions about. While I normally use this blog to write about the things I craft, I thought I could use it as an open forum.

I am working on an Ask Me Anything post regarding the subject matter. Ask me what ever you would like. I am an open person and clearly this is a subject matter that there is much curiosity about yet I think people hesitate to ask. Which is just plain silly. So, we're going to do it here. The internet makes everything easier, no?

So, please leave a comment on this post with any questions you have that you would like me to answer. You can ask me anything and will answer you as honestly as I can. Feel free to post anonymously or if you are really shy you can email your questions to me at thatmoxiegirl [at] gmail [dot] com.

This week I will collect your questions and post the answers. And some pictures. You've got to have before and after pictures, right?