Made with Moxie: Bazongas, boobies, fun bags, hooters, jugs, mamaries, sweater puppies, tatas, the twins

December 29, 2012

Bazongas, boobies, fun bags, hooters, jugs, mamaries, sweater puppies, tatas, the twins

Last Monday I had breast reduction surgery. Since then I have had a good number of people tell me that is was something they were thinking about, or just had questions about. While I normally use this blog to write about the things I craft, I thought I could use it as an open forum.

I am working on an Ask Me Anything post regarding the subject matter. Ask me what ever you would like. I am an open person and clearly this is a subject matter that there is much curiosity about yet I think people hesitate to ask. Which is just plain silly. So, we're going to do it here. The internet makes everything easier, no?

So, please leave a comment on this post with any questions you have that you would like me to answer. You can ask me anything and will answer you as honestly as I can. Feel free to post anonymously or if you are really shy you can email your questions to me at thatmoxiegirl [at] gmail [dot] com.

This week I will collect your questions and post the answers. And some pictures. You've got to have before and after pictures, right?

4 comments:

  1. Thank so much for bring so open about this.
    I have thought about getting a reduction. I'm a FF cup. I'm in my 20s and haven't had any babies but I hope to one day. Should I wait until after I have finished having babies?
    Do you still feel feminine with smaller breasts? I know that there are plenty of women out there with very small breasts that are really feminine but I worry that my big bazookas is what makes me look womanly.
    I don't know if you can answer those questions but thanks so much. I can't wait to read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend with very large breasts, too large for her frame and height, that are already causing strain on her back. She would love a reduction but her husband does not support her desire because he likes them 'big'. What would be your advice to her in that situation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Form experience, the back pain just keeps getting worst, I can't stand up straight because of so many years being top heavy (permanent curved upper back) She needs to do what right for her and makes her feel good. My insurance covered it as it was considered "a genatic defect that caused physical pain". As for size, after having over 500 cc removed from each breast I still ended up as a 'C' cup.

      Delete
  3. I had my breast reduction in December of 1990 a month before my 40th birthday. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I remember a couple of weeks after, I was christmas shopping with my youngest teenage daughter & I started giggling, she asked what was so funny. I told her that it was the 1st time since I was 13 that I could look down & see my feet without having to bend over to see them. Having had the past 20+ years without the constant back pain has been well worth it for me. I have never regretted having it done and felt even more womanly because people would pay attention to me and not just stare at my bust when I was talking.

    thelady(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love happy mail. Seriously. You make my day.