Made with Moxie: Prefontaine World Tour: Kitschy Coo

July 31, 2013

Prefontaine World Tour: Kitschy Coo

When Amanda from Kitschy Coo sent me a sneak peek of the Prefontaine Shorts she made for her daughter I clapped my hands like a monkey! They are so stinking awesome. I'm in love with the Cerise Stars organic cotton jersey fabric she used and the polka dot trims are just perfection. Amanda is not afraid to use bold patterns and colors. You know that makes my heart sing!

”Prefontaine

In fact, Kitschy Coo's fabric and pattern shop is nothing but a huge temptation of awesomeness. Before this year I'd have shied away from sewing with kits, but after Amanda's Lady Skater Dress pattern I feel like a pro. Seriously. I have a need for knits now and it's all Amanda's fault. Or at least that is what I'll tell my husband as I start buying her kick ass jersey knits.

So swing on over to Kitschy Coo and see the mighty Prefontaine Shorts she has made. While you are there make sure to pop around a bit. She's got a wealth of sewing tutorials, a good load of smartassery (which you know I just love), and if you do nothing else, check out her mind blowing Wonder Woman bathing suit. Seriously epic. This woman's got moxie.

”Prefontaine

Want to make Prefontaine Shorts of your own?


Monday, July 29 The Crafty Kitty
Tuesday, July 30 Craftstorming
Wednesday, July 31 Kitschy Coo
Thursday, August 1 Emmyloubeedoo
Friday, August 2 imagine gnats

Monday, August 5 Petit a Petit & Sew Delicious
Tuesday, August 6   Buzzmills
Wednesday, August 7 The Southern Institute
Thursday, August 8 Sew Jereli & Max California
Friday, August 9 Sew Chibi & Living with Punks

”Prefontaine

Stick around for the the rest of the tour. See you tomorrow!