Made with Moxie: Prefontaine World Tour: EmmylouBeeDoo

August 1, 2013

Prefontaine World Tour: EmmylouBeeDoo

I think Sarah of EmmylouBeeDoo and I need to have a toddler funny face off competition. Except I'm afraid she would win. My Jimmy makes some real derp faces, but I think Sarah's Emmy takes the cake. Seriously, I love this kid. Did you catch Sarah's blooper shots from Emmy's first two pairs of Prefontaine Shorts from Shorts on the Line? Check them out.

”EmmylouBeeDoo

See what I mean? If you're having a bad day just look at those faces and giggle a bit. That girl will turn your day around.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Sarah of EmmylouBeeDoo is the featured blogger today on the Prefontaine World Tour. Of the hundreds of pairs of Prefontaines that I have seen, her Disapproving Tropical Fish Prefontaines are hands down my favorites. My husband keeps telling me he wants a pair like Emmy's Fish shorts. They're just that sweet.

”Prefontaine

Sarah is also the fabulous pattern designer responsible for Hosh Pants, the Bimaa Cowl Sweater, and the Doli Tank. What I love the most about her patterns is that they are modern and clean patterns for kiddos. No bows, no ruffles, no lace, no pink girlie girl things all over. Sarahs designs are crisp and fresh. Nothing but Love.

So swing on over to EmmylouBeeDoo and see the third pair of Prefontaines that Sarah has stitched up. You know Emmy is going to be making some super silly faces to make your day!

”Prefontaine

Want to make Prefontaine Shorts of your own?


Monday, July 29 The Crafty Kitty
Tuesday, July 30 Craftstorming
Wednesday, July 31 Kitschy Coo
Thursday, August 1 Emmyloubeedoo
Friday, August 2 imagine gnats

Monday, August 5 Petit a Petit & Sew Delicious
Tuesday, August 6   Buzzmills
Wednesday, August 7 The Southern Institute
Thursday, August 8 Sew Jereli & Max California
Friday, August 9 Sew Chibi & Living with Punks

”Prefontaine

Stick around for the the rest of the tour. See you tomorrow!