Made with Moxie: WIW:Wedding

April 30, 2012

WIW:Wedding

Today we'll take a break from the mind blowing things I make, fun stuff I get in the mail and my harrowing life as a mom. Though, I've got to tellyou, today was a very good mail day. I'm linking up with another blogger, Megan of absoluteMommy. It is her seventh wedding anniversary and has asked other bloggers to post a WIW, or What I Wore, wedding edition. Since most of you missed the festivities, I thought I'd recap.
Danny and I tied the knot December 31, 2010 in Annapolis. We planned and executed the entire shebang in 3 weeks.

dress: David's
wrap: Nordstrom
shoes: BCBG
hair: my mom
make up: my one day SIL, Jess

suit: Nordstrom Rack
tie: I can't remember but it was the most shopped for item. Go figure.
shoes: Converse with custom matched laces

The flowers I did myself that afternoon. (My first real job was managing a flower shop.) The cake topper was a gift from my ILs from Ensenada in anticipation of our wedding. I love skulls and Mexican culture.

Our daughter, Jane wore only the latest from Carter's with handmade hair accessories. (Of course.) Jimmy rocked a uterus.
Most of our immediate family were able to travel to the wedding on short notice. For those who couldn't be with us we broadcasted the ceremony and first dance live online.
first dance: Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All
Happily ever after.